Fall Harvest Festival
Oct 18, 2022
11:00AM to 3:00PM
Date(s) - 18/10/2022
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
You really “autumn” know our services!
Fall is officially here, and it’s just about the halfway point in the term, too. We’re hosting a Harvest Festival so you can recharge after Reading Week and get ready to take on upcoming mid-terms, tests, assignments and everything else the upcoming months have to offer. Combining a mixture of fall-themed activities, treats and more, the Harvest Festival is an engaging way to learn about services that can support your well-being in university.
SVPRO is happy to be joining this event hosted by the Student Success Centre and Student Wellness Centre.
- Access services and information to help you prepare for mid-terms, exams and assignments.
- Learn more about various support offered for your well-being, including options for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual care. Browse the “ask us about” areas to discover a range of services.
- Enjoy fall-themed delights. Did someone say pumpkin spice?
- Check out swag and giveaways.
- Participate in fun activities like the Marauder photo booth, pumpkin painting and more.